Last #WorldAidsDay, we learned that 1 Viva Glam lipstick can:
- Purchase 254 condoms to prevent the transmission of HIV
- Provides client and nutrition services for 13 people living with HIV/AIDS
- Provide fresh fruit, vegetables, and grocery essentials to a mother and child affected by HIV for a full week.
- Purchase 200 new syringes, which are given to injection drug users in exchange for used needles to prevent HIV transmission Purchase 151 safer injection kits (cooker, cotton, tourniquet)
- Provide 32 Safer Sex Kits which include condoms, lubricant and instructions
- Provide a clean, safe place to sleep for two nights for one resident living with HIV/AIDS
- Provide 45 minutes of lifesaving HIV prevention skills to a group of 75 women and girls
- Buy 10 individually tailored, nutritious meals for a person affected by HIV/AIDS
- Purchase one rapid oral HIV test Provide crisis counseling to a person living with AIDS who is also struggling with drug addiction, mental illness and homelessness
- Provide a new job interview shirt and tie for one resident at an HIV/AIDS housing organization Provide 30 minutes of training for 20 medical providers on integrating HIV prevention and reproductive health
- Provide a move-in kit for a client moving into new housing, including cleaning materials, toilet paper, laundry soap, dishes for one person, lightbulbs, etc.
- Buy 24 female condoms to prevent HIV, sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy Buy a pair of school shoes for a child orphaned by AIDS Test 14 pregnant mothers for HIV
- Provide medicine for 5 newborn babies to prevent transmission of HIV from their mothers
Let’s continue to support this good lipstick especially this December (review here). More photos of the launch below. #Everydayisworldaidsday