For the #FaceAwardsPHFinale, NYX Cosmetics Philippines challenged us to rock our “Royalty” looks. I decided to interpret Bowie’s iconic makeup style with glitters and sequins. It was such a fun night with my To
I decided to change the colors of the lightning bolt into red and black for a bolder look. I used pigments as base (and a strong black liquid lippy) with glitters on top.
Key Products Used:
- BYS Glitter Set in Red and Black
- Makeup FOR EVER Aqua XL in Red
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Firecracker
- Sephora Lip & Cheek Stain in 28 (black)
The other half is a beauty eye- red mono shadow topped with a quad shaped sequin. It just instantly lifts the eye with the upward application of the sequin.
Key products used:
- Kylie Kyshadow in Burgundy
- NYX Ombre Blush (orange)
- NARS in Audacious Lips in Catherine – a nude orangey lip that fits the strong eye makeup, to be also true to the Bowie hues